Children’s Summer Reading Program @ Acton Public Library
June 15 – August 31, 2020
For children of all ages through grade 5.
Kids! Get ready for a great summer of reading!
Go to actonlibrary.org to learn all about our Summer Reading Program!
Follow the link to sign up, track your reading time, write book reviews, and claim prizes.
Earn an Acton Reading Buck for every 20 minutes of reading.
- Read to Bead: Spend your Acton Reading Bucks on beads and brag tags to create your own unique design! The more you read, the better your chain becomes. Call the library to pick up your beads curbside, until further notice.
- For the youngest readers: Being read-to counts! Babies and toddlers can get a surprise rubber duckie, bath tub squirt, or sand pail.
- Grab ‘N Go Crafts: Pick up a fun craft-in-a-bag to take home! Choose from preschool, school-aged, or STEM crafts.
- Hip-Hop Zoom Dance Class: Thursday, July 9 from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. Join us for a fun virtual dance class with the talented dancers of Dimensional Dance.
- Riverside Reptiles Zoom Party: Thursday, July 23 from 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. Meet five live, exotic animals through this virtual learning experience.
- Wiggle Bookworms Zoom Story Time: Wednesdays from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. Join Miss Rogina through Zoom for a fun, interactive story time for babies and toddlers up to age 3.
- Fantastic Fridays Zoom Story Time: Fridays from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. Join Miss Chloe through Zoom for a fun interactive story time for children ages 2.5 to 5 years old.
Registration is required for all programs.