In-House Browsing, Computer, or Children’s Room Appointments
Browsing, Computer, and Children’s Room appointments are up to 45 minutes each. You can book a browsing appointment if you want to come in and grab your books on hold. Masks required. We have hand sanitizer available. One person at a computer. One family in the Children’s Room. These appointments help us with contact tracing as required by the local health department for the library.
- Monday – Friday morning appointments (10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) are 90 minutes.
- Monday – Friday afternoon appointments (1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) are 3 hours.
- Tuesday and Thursday evening appointments (5:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.) are 2 hours, 15 minutes.
- Saturday morning appointments (10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) are 2 1/2 hours and Saturday afternoon appointments (1:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.) are 1 hour, 45 minutes.
- Please limit Study Room appointments to one appointment a day. Only one person in the room, per the Health Department. Masks Required. No food or drink anywhere in the library at this time. Please try to make your browsing visits as efficient as possible.
Click on the Service dropdown menu below to start ∨ :
(If space is gray, that means that time period is full)